Wednesday, August 26, 2009

its endless

*just realized after reading an article(?) on my friend's friend blog about how she went to the phoenix concert, and there was all these (AGJ's, im certain) girls DRESSED UP to the extend of wearing heels. HEELS at an OUTDOOR(kalo ga salah)move-your-ass-to-the-beat concert.god.
and another thing was that they were laughing at her because she was doing what any sane person would do at a damn concert : dance her ass off and enjoying every single moment of it. fucking annoying idiots.

time and time again i try (and in my personal case,its effing HARD.haha) to lessen my rants against the stupidity of indonesian people's acts. but alas, i guess by each day, their stupidity grows even more.
by nature, i'm a ranter (is that even a word?meh), and i will speak out what i think about anything/anyone on the spot.
the good thing is that i'd know my true thoughts about the situation, the bad thing is i tend to give myself headaches by cussing and frowning on impulse. so so tiring at some point, but sadly i just cant help myself...yet :p.

one day, i hope to give some solution instead of only ranting my ass off. do/make something that will help change the perspective of these people's mentality crisis...

buuuuttt for now i'm just gonna stick with the rantings for a while.
bahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment