Sunday, October 31, 2010

today's list is :

  • happy halloween!!!
  • if i were still doing my final project, i would most definitly be wearing my 'costume' all day eating candy and chocolate until i vomit (costume: a t-shirt with 'PREVIEW TA, MONDAY' and wrap myself with a gloomy aura for 'decorations' to top it.ahahaha)
  • tvtropes.org is my own personal version of 9gag.com for geeks and such. ihihihi~
  • in a way i can't wait to get back to bandung to nyampah, get 'rejuvinating' dvd's, and treat myself to a nice meal, but on the other hand i know i won't stand (yet. YET. am in progress tho) seeing all my friends and their final projects' preview and sort. i'll just try not to get myself into that crowd when they're talking about that subject, but when they do (it's inevitable usually...completely understandable of course) i'll just have to suck it up and press down that pouty little pissed off bitch inside me and not let my 'dark aura' effect other people and ruin the mood for everyone. so i might not be at their 2nd preview and support them from afar (tsssahhh)...i will be able to bare it. baby steps man, baby steps~
  • why oh why must you piss me off on a daily basis????
  • note to self: browse for you target bitch.
  • note to self: ayo yang serius dong belajar jepangnya! go get song lyrics and translate them both ways. and story books! kata lalataya it works! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment