Thursday, July 07, 2011

i so wish i could make a food diary scrapbook

- Grandpa's 87th Birthday Lunch :D! you're as awesome and young looking+spirited as ever :))

-....wish i didn't have to beat myself up every time i (can't help it) unintentionally leave late

- i forgot how enjoying a free buffet is.
BAK.KUT.TEH. (foodgasmicBLAAARRR---)
(and here is where i wished i could draw effortlessly and accurately and/or in a simple
simple way that conveys all the food so i can make my own food diary.with damn cool-ass
illustrations.gah)

-Tyson & Easter ^^

-Tante Nia. THANK YOU. thank you so much for helping me clear up some stuffs that's been bugging me for the past 4 years! and also for that additional surprise "the little things-moment" for myself when you showed me an enjoyable potential that i own :)...i'll try to work on it and not beat myself if it (KNOCK ON WOOD DAMMIT) also doesn't work out.

- wow, a decent i-might-not-have-to-chuck-myself-out-the-window-because-i-shan't-bare-you moment in the car otw home! must engage often.must.my sanity is at stake here.

- late-night teevee :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment