Wednesday, December 30, 2009

what's all the fuss on new year's resolutions?

since i was bored off my ass, i naturally went blogwalking, DA-ing,random favorite word searching ala mbah google,etc etc...and since it's almost new years, a whole lotta new years resolutions came popping up, and that reminded me of some random conversation i had with my friend litya one day about us being the non-new years resolution makers (ya itulah).

we got to a point when we realized that we couldn't remember (nearly)a single thing from 2008, because it was so unmemorable, but me remember a whole lotta stuff from 2009.
kinda fun remembering all that, and at the time i made a mental note to write it down...and it hasn't happen till this very second and i don't plan to (yet).hahaha

i realized that most of the people i know that makes them, almost never fulfills them, so i think 'what's the point?'...if I were to answer, it would definitely be: "because i like to make lists.any lists.", but what about them? them being the people who are actually serious in making them.

don't get me wrong, even though i don't make them myself, i sincerely applaud they who make them and actually executes them *applauds*

ah well.just some random remembered thoughts on the top of my head~
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment