Saturday, January 01, 2011

ah yes. it's new years once again.

new years was the same like last: spent at home with my parents (my dad wanted to spend the first new year in our first home)
but at least this time was pretty decent and i actually enjoyed laying back and lazing around just the three of us...
  • went to ranch market-- my first ever to go out on some crazy holiday date-- which was beyond packed...at some point in my 3 hours i 'lost' my mom over at that japanese knick-knack corner for an hour, but i actually enjoyed it, so yeah.
  • stop by at arlan's place (my uncle) for about 2 hours or so.
  • went home, made guacamole and salsa for nachos
  • ate dinner, then on to snacking on whatever i can get my pudgy hands on till i was as big as a 6 month pregnant lady (i am not exaggerating, it was seriously disgusting)
  • watched Star Trek with my parents with dangdut blaring at full volume literally right next to my frickin wall
  • oh hey, we got a cool 360 degrees view of fireworks all around us from our rooftop :D! nice.......until my mom started screaming her ass of shouting orders to me and my dad to guard our two dogs from falling and breaking their neck on the stairs up (they also were at the rooftop). sweeeelll...
  • watched 2012 (laughing my ass of all along of course) till 2 am
  • sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment