Sunday, January 09, 2011

spring cleaning

spend the whole day cleaning up my room, not to mention all the extra haul we just got back from bandung (kosaaaaann :'<~~).

felt good doing at least something.

especially for that short 'daddy's little girl' moment i had.
no no, wasn't some extremely macho stunt...we only assembled my desk and book closet (?) and before that i helped him place back all the car seats he took out in both car when picking me up yesterday. but still, it counts :j. ahahahaha

so if today i had to list down a positive thing like my friend said (ikutan ya lit~ ohoho), it would be that. oh and that 'down the nostalgia road' with my parents...today's edition: past friends & full marriage process (again. but i still enjoy it :)).

oh, and as a closing for the day, this :
*will post later

ahahahhaha GOBLOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment