Monday, February 06, 2012

jemput kain & mrs.fields

Went to Cinere Mall to meet up with my friend and pick up my fabric for her wedding...
1. Gramedia. An unknown book section.


Then my friend told me to look besides those books above...there was a whole batch of any kind of fanbook of any korean group you can think of.
Couldn't bring myself to take a picture, too horrendous
.

2. Choosing random channel to leave the dogs with (we're about to go out).got to Channel[V], lagi acara Videoscope: SM Entertainment...pas lagi "Shupaman".ah.

3. Got home. Saw notification. Clicked it.


===========================================================

Finally tried out Mrs. Field choco chip cookie at Gandaria City.
Verdict: so-so taste, pasty-grainy half-baked (not in a good way) texture, weird aftertaste that didn't leave me craving for a dozen after, cost Rp.9.000,-/cookie.
Buy 6 then get 20% discount = Rp.45.000,- (Rp.7.500,-.which is closer to the real price).

Why do Indonesians insist on turning most things that get imported here into crap?
Hope the (tiny ass) muffin turns out better when I try it tomorrow.


**Bonus: saw this absurd being on a wall near Tony Roma's...ahahaha ngaco

No comments:

Post a Comment