Tuesday, March 06, 2012

the kebaya matter & nostalgia

had to go to mayestik to make my kebaya fitting for my graduation ceremony and a friends' wedding, and turns out my route passes by my old elementary school sat Barito so me and Mba Minah decided to stop by and get our beloved es doger. good to know it still tasted the same and the owners are still the elderly couple from when i was still going to school there :)!


the best part of the es doger is that it's not too sweet and their special bread is homemade, not the usual slices of bread loaf people usually use. and they always give me extra!hohoho



then we got to mayestik to find out that the new building has progressed this much:


whoaa..hope it turns out good and that the prices won't end up skyrocketing because they're moving indoor.hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment