Saturday, May 05, 2012

the empty lot next door

there are two ways for me to get out from my compound:
1. through the ally next to the mosque, 3 houses down, short walk along Jl. Venus, and wait for the angkot at the main street.
2. through the empty lot right next 'door' to my house to get to the main road that seems, i have no idea how, closer then the first route, naturally becoming my favorite route.


now for the past 2 months of so, a wall was built so i couldn't pass anymore.
but because my neighbor told me that the wall's temporary, i decided to take a peak today.
and voila! someone placed a makeshift ladder in front of the wall
now, i wasn't the brave little tomboy kid who used to climb trees as a kid--i did barbies like the little generic byul i was.shut up.--but i was feeling rather lazy to go through the first route (lots of people, wasn't in the mood) so i climbed over, expecting to have to jump a little across the other side, but hey, found another little gem instead
i've never been more happy to see my peoples definite feel of self-righteousness put to play the land belongs to someone else--obviously--but hasn't been developed since i moved here for more then a year ago, thus, resulting in trespassing from their side...and mine. but i'll stop when it's officially in development kok :p!

i mean come on, this road has the best feel to boost up my hey-it's-morning-lighten-up enthusiasm.i call it therapy.ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment