Thursday, June 21, 2012

a little hole.

Dear Future Kids,


Later, in the future, when we tell you to always brush your teeth properly, you will always always brush your teeth properly.
And I'm talking about disciplined maintaining here kids.

Why, you ask?

See, your mother here was blessed with healthy strong gleaming clean teeth since childhood, only needing braces in middle school to straighten, even that only took a mere 2 years only...until she got lazy and skipped a couple of brushes.and important in-depth cleaning maneuvers.

Leading her to the worse dentist visit she's been to in years a couple hours back.

I got anesthesia twice.
I broke out in cold sweat.
and I made finger marks on both hands from gripping too tightly out of fear.I never do this.
too exaggerating?
Yes, i got soft over the years and developed a fear of that ngilu feeling, but so what, it was awful for me and I don't recommend you ever to have to make a visit of your own.

Don't say I didn't warn you.


Love, Future Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment