Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pam

Lafayette : "tomorrow?"

Pam : "is there a problem?"

Lafayette : "Nooo hookah', look, I can't sell all this shit by tomorrow! I got a cousin in trouble,
she--"


Pam : "I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I wanna hear their
problems, maybe I smile too much, maybe I wear too much pink. But please

remember, I can rip your throat out if I need to, and also know, that I am not
a
hooker...that was a long, long time ago."


Lafayette : " 'aight "

Pam : "Yeah? You pickin' up what I'm puttin' dooown?"

Lafayette : "I is."

Pam : "Good."
(True Blood, Season 3 Episode 1)


this is pam.

*been wanting to post one of my favorite quotes since...ever.
but since a recurring situation has arisen, I have finally remembered to post this.
the timing couldn't be more precise.

No comments:

Post a Comment