Tuesday, March 17, 2009

schit

D A I K I R A I

WHY is it that people want SO much to be listened to but they never listen to others in return?
why is it that these days people HAVE to be self-centered? what, are they produced by the same factory? huh? is that how people get that same bloody fuckin attitude???i dont know who's fault it is at the moment, but for now im thinking its 50-50.
im close to snapping more constantly these days, and i dont know how long it is till i actually hit someone n get hit back in return. i hate it.eventhough i feel that
in this section its unhelpable for me to change it, n i feel that i have the word 'immature hot-headed bitch' stamped to my forehead,and at certain times i feel embarrased about that temper,but i just cant help it.

good thing i decided to go home just now. walking is good for me.
oh,and i happen to stumble upon this gorgeous little thing :



it IS true that chocolate helps do wonders (in this case, it eased off my pissed-off-ness).
muchas gracias Rp600,- chocolate :j

*buuuuttt..i do still feel fucky,so meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment