Sunday, March 06, 2011

bitchslap me to alabama

remember long ago there was this sorta 'tag your friend' amusement for bored-off-our-asses-oh-anything-would-do people like us on facebook or some other site, where you click these 3 links and mix all the elements to become an album cover? yeah, i was mindlessly going through all that and decided to try it out again, and, oh, hey, check out the damn quote:


oh, and the picture for that:
pfft.even other damn sources is telling me to go out.
might as well send me a "ya damn pussy--!" message while you're at it.


i stand true to the title of this post.



ps: my dad just gave me my insurance card from his new company, and guess what the name of the insurance company is?

SmartHealth - BLUE SAPPHIRE.

seriously?
SERIOUSLY???

again, i stand true to the title of this post.

excuse me while i go hang myself for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment