Tuesday, March 08, 2011

oh wow, never thought i'd get a vacation anytime soon

like most of my past vacations--the last best one being when i went to bali just the three of us. holla at ya girrls! *commits suicide--i don't know since when, but they've been quite shitty. either because of my perfection-paranoia or i just have rotten luck when it comes to vacations. i'm thinking it's a curse. especially from the ladies' side from my mom's side. we women...just don't know how to relax. even on well-deserved vacations...seriously. go ask my mom or her sister.hahaha

anyways, the point is, this time, even though i've gotten this vacations' share of shit-ness...i tried my best to not think about that fact, and, hey, i actually enjoyed most of it!
for my usual uptight-ness and fuckin self-consciousness (trust me, it sadly influences at bad timings), i deserve a pat on the back *pats self*.
mostly because of--thankfully--my unconscious obsession with finding those little things in any situation that can at least make me snicker. and the food. oh god the food. so yeah, it was ok :)

loved the part most when i met panjang-adel-gusti and my cousin bito. oooh and 'bali agung' performance at balisafari! that was unexpected :DD

my 2 week stash as a personal reminder to
someday print and actually making a damn scrapbook out of it:

kinta!

you wouldn't know from this pic that this dog's got a chunk of fur ripped off 'bout 5cm wide (clean and no gore though thank god) and a tengkowrak bling-bling collar


this. for Rp.20.000,- only thankyouverymuch.
much
bigger in actual size -massimo-
eh we cooked these lhooooo!! ahahahha...sate lilit & sambal goreng ikan!EPIC closing, Boy-wise:
i went biking on my last day with this brilliant plan to stop by massimo's to quench my 3-day ngidam of it's pistachio ice cream. so when i got there, of course the pistachio was non-existing.
"mba, is it still in the making or not on the menu at all for today or something..?"
"oh, we're still whipping up a batch"
"Really??? how long due??"
"2 hours"
"oh."
as i was still standing there stunned, filled with grief and anguish trying to force myself to pick a different flavor as a substitute, suddenly one of the mba's came out carrying with her a glorious batch of freshly-made
pistachio ice cream in her handsohmyGOD.

i swore i heard the heavens split open and angelic voices descending down on me.


*in terms of these kinds of good luck, i think mine's pretty ok. and i kinda think i'm not gonna lose it, because i think of it as one of god's idea of an amusement from his petty creations. if us stupid people never existed, where else would he get his material? hence, the term 'tuhan suka bercanda'. ahahahhaa--

No comments:

Post a Comment