Thursday, August 25, 2011

JA.KAR.TA.

i seriously forgot how to actually miss my beloved city and was actually on the verge of tears when my departure was nearly postponed yesterday.ahahahaha

2 weeks in my kosan room actually made me forget that there is such a thing as living in a house, i was actually taken aback with a feeling of "wait, i get to roam and laze about the whole house space freely??!!???" when i entered the house..

and i really really really missed my dogs and am certain that i'll miss them more like the whiny bratty big baby bitch i'm about to turn in to for a 'specific' amount of time.hahaha
especially that now they're well trained.
hear that?
ZEUS. WELL TRAINED.in TWO WEEKS.
and even NEW TRICKS!
it is now safe to open all gates without closing all entry points from the garage when we get home and park the car in the garage :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment