Monday, August 22, 2011

not a bad trip out.

Usually i plan if i want to grab a McD breakfast, or, if i don't, i usually uncharacteristically get up beyond early and find myself walking to McD.
Well today i make a split second decision to go there as a 'motivation' for me to get off my ass and work through my TA there (which i only touched 1-2 times since last week).
it was already 10.35ish so i hurried and packed my bag + quick shower (
had to.haven't showered in 2 days.), i even took a damn ojek because the taste of mcmuffin was already overpowering my tastebuds so.i.had.to.go.
When i got there they were already turning the signage for the breakfast menu but i saw some butter and maple on display and tried my luck
..

moi : mba minta mcmuffin 1~
mba : maaf mba udah habis (i
swear my HP clock showed i had at least 3 minutes left)
moi : what-NO! beneran ga ada sisa gitu?? um,ok kalo hotcakes..?
mba : bentar saya coba cek... *cek*... wah udah abis mba dua2nya..
moi : NOOOO _______________(insert various swear words.tapi pelan ko ngomongnya)!!!
moi : *shift off to side* yaudah deh mba, saya liat2 menu lain dulu ya...
5 minutes later
mba : mba, ini hotcakesnya masih ada satu mau ngga?
moi : (i swear i heard the heavens open) MAUUUU~

*
i seriously believed i unconsciously got out my pathetic 'anak-kecil-mau-permen' face and she pitied me and double-checked..bless her soul.ahahaha
you don't say.

Then it was off to fetch my library card at ITB's main library.
*someday i'll get pictures on the upgrade they did on the main floor (too many--no, LOADED with people, and i have no idea why).
First went to the american corner(?), then up to the 3rd floor that has
no ventilation.
How people usually survive for long hours i'll never know.

I was actually slightly hyperventilating at that point (never happens, but today was a very hot, very stuffy day), when suddenly 2 cute
birds swoop down into the library (frik banget) prompting me to look for a nearby ventilation and sure enough it was through the ceiling, and i breathed again. there must be a decent one somewhere. someday if i'm up to it i'll go search for it (highly doubt it tho. a pity, they have cool books).





(i brought 2 books home.and 2 more from SR's library. buat seorang diandra that's amazing.)





No comments:

Post a Comment