Friday, September 02, 2011

books and mangas

1. On the way to my cousin's house, my random wondering thought of the day in the car was Ran's most awesome scene that i loved the most and will never forget while thinking to actually purchase that particular number manga (i don't collect Detective Conan) = my cousin collects Conan (i only know her for liking serial cantik mangas).

2. Borrowed Fear Street Saga #1-2 from said cousin because i was feeling nostalgic (again, never knew she liked the series). In book #2 Jonathan's mom jumped into their well and died = the day before was discussing my grandpa's well out in the back garden with my aunt in Bandung and how she once almost saw my cousin nearly fall into said well. we never talk about that well.

3. My Dad decided on the movie
'Mobsters' on tv (which i decided not to watch despite wanting to because of the many sex scenes in it (more suggestive ones, but still..) =

...and i just remembered that me and my dad saw a classic mob-style car :DD!

oh, and,
4. While accompanying my dad to wait for Harry Potter 6 movie (he hasn't watched yet), i remembered the
Unbreakable Vow scene (from Ron remembering how his dad went berserk when he found out Fred & George nearly made one with Ron, to "what happens when you break it?" "You die.") = dad forgot about it, and when my mom got control of the remote she stopped at the exact scene of the movie. neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment