Monday, October 10, 2011

i'm home!


...in hell.
and opening facebook was a wrong move.
because anak2 lagi pada ngumpul and it turns out that i actually miss those guys, what with the minimum interaction i have with them all. i enjoy their presence, which is enough for me.

so not what i need right now.
lalalalala-- *stares out until my eyes run dry so i won't waste my natural water source*


things to do:
1. TA.

2. Stop being such a girl and kill off all emotions.its contagious with downfall effects.

dammit now i lost my giddy oh-my-GOD-look-at-all-these-writings*squeals* that I got from the whole day succeeding in getting back my yes-I-have-balls-to-talk-to-total strangers-and don't get offended-with-any-negative-response when collecting questioners for my TA at my moms office before getting here.
cih-

No comments:

Post a Comment