Sunday, October 09, 2011

it started from croissant flakes.

Got an idea, a target finally.non college related, so hope I can follow through.
Remembered LIMMA bookstore.
Searched for LIMMA info.

Remembered that the book i remembered to remember LIMMA (nah lo) was my first inspiration to like/create "original hand writings" concept for books, instead of using existing fonts.

Searched for the author and found this:

*indo pride*
~

Got off the computer and decided it was "Animorphs time" again.
Picked a random book.
Stopped at the scene with Marco & David.
Sudden urge to browse for "Tumblr":

pure.awesomeness.

Had a dream of Bali and how i hadn't prepare my ticket home then woke up disheveled, pissed off, confused, and delusional thinking it had something to do with my already fucked up TA.
Woke up in hysterical tears.
Went to internet for 'calming effect'..only to find my cousins' cat has died in Bali.
Not helping at all.
R.I.P. Mishka :(

No comments:

Post a Comment