Friday, October 23, 2009

5 ultimate things i MUST have, if not i shall perish

This realization was triggered by the #1 item on the list, which is :

#1. Teh Tarik
yes, i DO love my teh tarik.
ooh, and look! me mum got me a new kind of brand and it's GOOD. do give it a try :D




#2. beloved
Ipod Mini.
yes.
ipod MINI.
yang eranya udah kelewat jebot.
but i love it so much and apparently it loves me too, hence, it's life force
that still exists till this day: 4 years already,and that's NOT counting the time it was in my friends' mum's and ex's hand.
these days i am a slave to it fo shizzo.haha :)



#3.
Notepad of any form and an assortment of Writing Tools
yes, i am a list-aholic (if such a thing exists). just ask my friends who are sick of it.hahaha


#4. my
Lifesaver Pouch
balsem and panadol merah for my daily headache, a roll of thread,
eyeliner, bobby pins, and safety pins.



#5. my blood red and ultramarine blue
nail polish and my handmade thread bracelets.
just realized it when my friend mentioned one day :
"eh lo ga pake kutex? tumben.aneh soalnya ngeliat lo tanpa kutex.."
and since then it has become a sort of trademark i have :p.
these days i always find it oddly refreshing when i see those colors on me
~


SWEET~

No comments:

Post a Comment