Saturday, April 02, 2011

handles, padlocks, and bowling

i hate my knack of being late.
that and the fact that it's genetic.
yes yes, anyone who knows this weakness of mine would smirk at my 'justification' that it's genetic but i solemnly swear it is.
heck, she sometimes even has a hand in most of my lateness, by dragging me out to other places when she clearly knows i have plans in 2-3 hours time...i swear it's sometimes a deliberate attempt to (god knows why) prevent me from going out "too much" (too much? too much?? i'm sorry, but i am this close to being an anti-social person, and she thinks i go out 'too much'? and who's the one always waiting up till 11-1am to open the gate? yeah that's right.), when she claims she's a "laid back" parent when it comes to asking permission to go out.

but sometimes there are times where i can actually forgive her for dragging me around and this is one of the times.

this time she took me to this handle store right on the side of a street near the jeruk purut cemetery AND OHMYGOD IT WAS AWESOME:
so prettyyyyyyy~~~~

bonus: look!colors :D! :

(finally) bowling


No comments:

Post a Comment