Saturday, January 16, 2010

KP hunting pt.2

(written on saturday,16 jan 2010)
so yesterday was like, my 2nd 'outing' in searching for a consultant to do my internship, plus, a meeting with a representative from Vivere.
and oh jolly, my day started with a shock at my garage. i was supposed to ride this :

my mom's trusty offices' white karimun.
WHITE.KARIMUN.
can it get any gay-er?

thank god my mom said to trade cars with her.


then otw to vivere i saw this amusing piece :
nahahahaha owyeah *jempol*~

...AND, while mindlessly looking around the area (in traffic.ugh), there was a tabloid with the headlines "Pasha menggandeng Cathy" and i thought 'hahaha, oia si ADNAN mirip banget ma pasha' then 1 metre i came across this :
TASYA.
TASYA is ADNAN's sister.
how cool is that *grins*?

when i got home, i realized an additional addition to my 'connecto' findings just last morning :
(the ones in the morning only included the gradation from the bottles)
gradasi biru - hijau


:E

No comments:

Post a Comment