Saturday, January 23, 2010

books

i just got back from arranging my book & manga collection with Ijah (my,sorry to say,helper), because while playing with Manson together, i remembered that i lend her my Animorph book and asked if she had read it, and to my surprise she even added that she went on to read the rest of my Animorph collection. i got really hyped (can't believe i wrote that.hahaha), i ended up asking about if she had read other series then Animorphs and she said 'no'. so we ended up raiding my boxed books to sort out recommendations for her, and to, well, tidy up.hahaha :p.

i ended up recomending even sastra books i forgot i had and some mangas. i told her to urge Rini (my other helpers' kid sister) to read too.

so happy that i can share my books :))

No comments:

Post a Comment