Sunday, April 04, 2010

backtrack 24 March 2010

yes yes, as you know, courtesy of my professional practice program a.k.a kerja praktek at Vivere 2 months ago, i have successfully become one of them anak gaul PIM. yes. but sometimes it has its benefits, like finding little things that can make my day..such as:

finding 2nd hand books and COMICS at pasar modern
(up here is a collection of corny-titled old silat comics that one of my friend genuinely loves from the bottom of his heart)


gushing at fav food section at pim 1's newly modified hero *insert heavenly sounds*


and otw to search for this...:


...i found
this :
*melts and dies*

and finally, my day ended with this :
the requested meal from my mom that, of course, i didn't object to :E.


thank youuuu little things. i think these days, this is the only thing that can still possibly make my day (though barely)

No comments:

Post a Comment