Wednesday, April 28, 2010

day 5 - Your Last Irony Encounter

ok, this happened just now (ok, 15-20 mins ago).
just y
esterday i just bought myself a new bra and underwear because i was suddenly paranoid that i wouldn't have enough for my internship in Bali for a month...........
just now when i was packing (with supervision from Mba Minah so i wouldn't overpack):

#1 :

Mba Minah went all 'ndra, what happened to your bra??
what happened to my FAVORITE bra : it was ripped in several places by my dog who decided to turn my bra into a chew toy.

#2 :
when packing underwear, again, Mba Minah said 'ndra, what happened to your underwear??
what happened to my FAVORITE underwear : it was ripped in FATAL places by my dog who decided to turn my underwear into his second chew toy.

damn you god of irony, damn you to hell.

3 comments:

  1. mending boy, yg ngegigit anjing LO, kalo gue aning KOSAN, yg notabene super jorok alaijim. dan yah, udh 2 bra dan 4-5 underwears!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GA KALIAN PAKE LAGI KAN!???
    boy, underwear BARU lo kah yang digigit2??

    ReplyDelete
  3. pake dong! 'cuma' robek lapisan luar jd msh ok lah, and NO, not the new ones..nangis darah gw kl yg baru.ahahah

    ReplyDelete