Wednesday, April 21, 2010

day 1 - My Latest Addiction



I have never considered myself a Glee fan, heck, i even dislike most of the songs because i think Rachel's voice in it is kinda overrated, because i hate her typical-american (i still don't understand why this type of voice is considered spectacular. i just think its annoying) certain whiny noise she makes when emphasizing certain parts of a song Defying Gravity, Taking Chances, and Don't Rain on my Parade being the only exception. and Push it being my guilty pleasure song. ahaha..besides that, most of the songs are actually good and enjoyable.

ANYWAYS.
for the past week i've been repeating this song over and over for at least 5-12 times a day.
on Archie's part even more times at 0.45 - 1.08.

call me crazy, but i think his voice there is kinda hot. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *cough*
the most i've done
ever whenever i get into my song addiction period, has only been 3 times a day.
so yeah, i'm addicted to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment