Thursday, April 22, 2010

day 2 - Your Talent

Onlu-for-Amusement Talent (well, for me at least.hahaha):
I tend to make up phrases out of combination of random words, that i end up using in real conversations. such as:
- kentut baja berkarat (yes, the title of my blog is super ngasal.bahaha)
- kentut babi

- ketek babi

- kucing goreng
- kentut badak

- ....tingkat dewa

- etc etc

the main reason i do this is, in the beginning , to minimize my use of trash talking.

did it work? nope.

this ended up only
adding my list of curse words..gah.

Real Talent: creating anything or gifts for my friends out of nothing.

but it only comes out once in a while, like,
beyond rare (week, months, years, you name it). but once it kicks in, i become this super dedicated i'm-not-sleeping-until-i'm-100%-finished perfectionist freak, with an overwhelming sense of detail, and patience. that, out of an easily bored, minimal fighting spirit with no sense of patience whatsoever type of person like me.
i miss those days.

one of my latest in a while (june 2009): Pot of Ata
, a gift for one of my good friend Ata

No comments:

Post a Comment