Friday, August 13, 2010

6 a.m. shower

Ok, you know those little moments when you unconsciously end up with your head in the clouds? And you end up unconsciously thinking about anything at random, from important 'Stat!' ones to ones so low, you wish you were dead for even letting it seep into that little crack of moment of weakness and enter your mind?

well about 30mins ago I took a shower, whereas I was enjoying the rare feeling of showering early in the morning…


which led to ‘aaahh…pure freshness’


to ‘wow, I feel so fresh that I’m actually thinking straight!’


to ‘ so it is true that this time of the day is the best time to freshen up’


to ‘ what’s that phrase for this type of hour of the day? Oh yeah,’ breaking dawn’ ’


to ‘ breaking dawn=twilight sagas’


..................................................................................


and it was then and there I wished I’d drown myself.


But then came logical BRILLIANT thoughts about my damn final project. Not exactly problem solving actually, but enough to make me go all opened-door-of-light-with-heavenly-sounds-pouring-out.

Then a (recurring actually) idea to seriously make that bathroom notepad I’ve been wanting to place on my bathroom wall.

Then a reminder to borrow samurai deeper kyo mangas from #1.

Beyond random leaps of topics, but nonetheless very interesting. Me likey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment