Sunday, August 01, 2010

nag nag blaaarr

these days, i rarely know what to do in general.
even if i actually have something to do for the day, i'm always gonna feel like i still don't know what to do after.

take just now for instance:
i just went out for dinner at Sushi Tei with my friend.
i got salmon sashimi, salmon mentai, and crispy roll.
i even got my taiyaki ice cream all to myself.
heck, i even got payed for my meal (muchas gracias Ko :DD)
and now i even have roti bakar kornet for breakfast tomorrow (and for some midnight nibbling *coughcough*)

but still, once i get to my room and sit, it always comes to mind 'so now what?'
and i get stupidly absorbed so much that i can hear my watch ticking ironically like some bad movie.

padahal i only just need to go to sleep to top off that good dinner i just had.
nope nope, not that easy apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment