Thursday, May 12, 2011

humor shelf

ok, new section! from now on i'm going to (try to) post covers of books that catches my eye/been craving for and/or simply amuses the heck out of me when browsing a bookstore as a reference for myself to actually buy the goddamn books someday.muahaha
**these covers pic's from internet (it was impossible to take pictures there).

-Aksara Bookstore - Citos-
1.
2. 3.4.5.
6.7.
also a superman and spiderman version, but i like this one better.
8.9.
(from the fiction section)


amusing as those above were, as i made a final sweep of re-browsing before i left, i found the grand daddy of them all:

........................
gila.
gila.
GILA.
got to me so bad it literally brought tears to my eyes in the middle of the bookstore.
know what's more awesome? is that i read an excerpt of the book and chuck himself gave his blessing. ahuahuahuahuuaahuahua PRICELESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment